Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hi ! Have not post for a long time . Anyway no ppl read my blog too =x.
I've been wasting my holidays , seriously!
I work 2 days & quit.LOL. so tiring . Maybe i'm too fussy. HAHAHA.
Have been going out and spending money like water. Saving in progress. LOL
I aimed tons of things which i doubt i'll get it !
Sorry meichi , my neh !!and wife! I've not meet you like... so dam long .
I'll compensate your k!!
k write wrong , meichi's double compensate HAHAHHA !!
Caught 2012 , astroboy with some bastard :)
HAHAAH.
Astroboy is dam cute please! toby!!
2012 is so real although some parts are exaggerating(some ppl say) which i don't think so..
some parts are touching :) . wooooooooo.
Played audi just now for some bastard , touched RIGHT?!?!? HAHAHHAHA.
You're a rich ass now. HAHAHHA.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. money roll to me pleaseee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home