Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy anniversary Wifeyyy ! (L) Love you always !!!!!!!!!! :)
Thanks bi for today & the presentt ! Bonvoyageeeee . me wait you !!!!!!!!!! HAHA. (L)!
so sad :( IMY! wait for tml to see your letterrrrr HEHEHEH. :)
Kk. nothing to sad !!!!
Went to watch Mulan today, nice show 5/5!!! Then went tpy for dimsum :) Nice nice i'm craving for it NOW... LOL!!! then went pp&ecp and homeeeeeeee :)
And and and .. Results will be coming in 4 days time... nervous already!!
ahhhh...
I told my mum that it will release on fri . which is the day we are going to batam, she's such a wonderful mum,ask me to take on monday, batam more impt :) WTFFF. HAHAHHA.
I don't wanna laugh/cry aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So lonely .
nvm friends are with me ,always right :D Hahahah!

aiai show me this
Click here to see
AHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home